Antunes has been at the forefront of providing foodservice equipment solutions for over 50 years. The Antunes brand has the equipment to drive traffic and increase sales, with particular focus on the QSR landscape. With a variety of products available – toasters, steamers and more – Antunes can help develop and improve any menu with high quality items.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Antunes is a world renowned brand with over 60 years experience providing foodservice solutions to consumers.
- Large variety of product solutions including toasters, steamers, egg stations, food warmers and cup dispensers.
- Known for their reliability, quality, and efficiency their products can be found throughout the world in operations of all sizes, from the number one worldwide chain to small regional operations.
- All equipment has been specifically designed to drive traffic through your venue door faster and increase sales.
- When there’s large-scale rollout of new products or menu improvement across an entire chain of locations, the Antunes brand understands the importance of exact specifications and demands.
- From preliminary discussions to prototype development to product testing, Antunes work tirelessly to ensure their equipment is a long term solution for businesses looking to build successful foodservice programs.
A Comcater Burger Day showcasing state of the art equipment fit for burger royalty helped Melbourne burger ledgend Dani Zeini fitout the King Of Kitchens at Melbourne’s hottest burger joint, Royal Stacks. With the help of Comcater Area Sales Manager Craig Lategan, the kitchen has been…
Between the rapid rise of gourmet burger joints and the desire for healthier and free-from fast food options, consumers expect variety when it comes to their bread.
From breakfast, burgers and beyond, eggs are increasingly becoming a must have item on any QSR menu. And we’ve got an egg-cellent way to ensure yours are cooked to perfection each and every time without a single chef in sight.
With the burger game in Australia as strong as ever, finding ways to stand out are becoming harder and harder. Melbourne foodie Dani Zeini knew he’d have to take some serious risks to make his newest burger venture work.