With Antunes, you can Expect Success with premium quality innovative cooking equipment including countertop toasters, steamers, egg cookers, timers and dispensing equipment.
As labour and utility costs rise, restaurants understand the value of conserving resources and streamlining operations as much as possible. Antunes has the solutions to help restaurants, QSRs, and hospitality venues solve their everyday challenges while meeting long-term goals for sustainability and growth.
Comcater’s range of Antunes Fast Food Solutions include:
- Vertical Contact Toasters, which toast burger buns in as little as 12 seconds
- Miracle Steamers, to melt cheese and steam vegetables fast
- Egg Cooking Stations, for quick and simple eggs
- Solar Powered Timers, 4 or 8 channels
- Dial-a-Cup, multi-size cup dispensers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Antunes is a world renowned brand with over 60 years experience providing foodservice solutions to consumers.
- Large variety of product solutions including toasters, steamers, egg stations, food warmers and cup dispensers.
- Known for their reliability, quality, and efficiency their products can be found throughout the world in operations of all sizes, from the number one worldwide chain to small regional operations.
- All equipment has been specifically designed to drive traffic through your venue door faster and increase sales.
- When there’s large-scale rollout of new products or menu improvement across an entire chain of locations, the Antunes brand understands the importance of exact specifications and demands.
- From preliminary discussions to prototype development to product testing, Antunes work tirelessly to ensure their equipment is a long term solution for businesses looking to build successful foodservice programs.
A Comcater Burger Day showcasing state of the art equipment fit for burger royalty helped Melbourne burger ledgend Dani Zeini fitout the King Of Kitchens at Melbourne’s hottest burger joint, Royal Stacks. With the help of Comcater Area Sales Manager Craig Lategan, the kitchen has been…
Not a single feature of the stadium was half-baked – especially when it came to designing the commercial kitchen.
“It’s excellent, everything is top standard and the latest technology,” says Perth Stadium Executive Chef, Jochen Beranek of his largely Comcater fitted kitchen.
Between the rapid rise of gourmet burger joints and the desire for healthier and free-from fast food options, consumers expect variety when it comes to their bread.
From breakfast, burgers and beyond, eggs are increasingly becoming a must-have item on any QSR menu. And we’ve got an egg-cellent way to ensure yours are cooked to perfection each and every time without a single chef in sight.
With the burger game in Australia as strong as ever, finding ways to stand out are becoming harder and harder. Melbourne foodie Dani Zeini knew he’d have to take some serious risks to make his newest burger venture work.