Garland has been manufacturing quality commercial cooking equipment for over 140 years. Preferred by leading Chefs in Australia and around the world, Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment offers unsurpassed performance, lasting durability and premium quality components. The unique Garland Starfire Pro® burner is only one component that sets Garland apart from the competition and outperforms higher rated ring burners in precision, productivity and energy efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Garland name has been synonymous with high performance cooking since the 1800’s, with over 140 years experience producing commercial ranges.
- With three series to choose from, you are guaranteed to find a solution to fit your budget or specific technical requirements.
- Garland’s Heavy Duty Restaurant Series is the perfect choice for all purpose cooking in any small to medium restaurant and cafe.
- For the most demanding of kitchens requiring consistent output and large amounts of covers, the Extra Heavy Duty Master Series is the best choice.
- Where gas isn’t available in your venue, the Heavy Duty Electric Series by Garland offers the same great output as the Restaurant Series without the gas!
- Garland offers chefs the largest usable cooking surface in the industry, with its 692mm cook top allowing six 300mL stock pots to fit easily on each burner.
- The exclusive Starfire Pro® Burners found on the Garland range concentrates heat directly to the bottom of the pan,, meaning food is cooked with a precise, even heat, allowing for improved efficiency and heat control.
- With Garland’s large ovens, you can fit full size gastro norm pans inside both horizontally and vertically for increased productivity.
- The innovative Starfire Pro® Burners have a two piece split design, making them significantly easier to handle, remove and clean.
- With oven doors rated to a whopping 204kg, durable cast iron grates and burners, plus the added safety of standing pilots and flame failure protection to all burners, Garland is easily the most reliable and durable range in the industry.
“The other new piece of kit was a Garland Target Top – it’s just fantastic! I’ve never worked with one before. You can fit a lot more pots and pans on it and move them around the heat without turning down the gas. It occupies the same footprint as a 4 burner but can fit about 8 pans on it.”
Andrew DiMattina, Business Owner
“Garland has never let me down. The target tops that are incredible at retaining heat, together with a six burner cooktop and char grill, the Garland Master Series is tough enough to handle whatever the Lucy Liu team can dish out.”
Michael Lambie, Executive Chef
“I have used Comcater equipment spanning many years over the course of my career. The Gold Coast Convention Centre was fitted out with RATIONAL, Garland Master Series and Cleveland Kettles which worked brilliantly for us. Not to mention, Jupiter’s Casino still has the original Garland Master Series cooking equipment that was installed 25 years ago!”
Michael Fletcher, Business Development Manager
“The Garland Series target top, grill and flat top don’t stop, they may be a larger financial outlay but they are an investment because they are going to last longer. They are like beast, they pump out really high volume food; when you need equipment that is going to withstand the test of time. It’s definitely the one you need.”
Telina Menzies, Executive Chef
With more than a half of Australian restaurants, cafes and catering operations experiencing decreased profits over the last three years, finding ways to cut costs without cutting quality is a struggle for many in the foodservice industry.
Let’s face it – grilling can be an art form. With skill shortages in kitchens, training a grill operator can take weeks. With customer expectations of food quality only increasing, now is the time to ensure your restaurant has the equipment to deliver high standards every day of the week.
Whether you’re managing a fine dining restaurant or operating a fast food outlet, there’s one thing every restaurant strives for: to create a great dining experience that leaves your patrons eager to come back for another meal.
With labour costs at an all-time high and the hospitality industry having some of the largest staff turnover rates, almost every single foodservice business struggles in the recruitment and retention of their head chefs. The head chef will play a huge part in not only the food you serve, but staff morale, atmosphere and conduct.