Since inventing the Combi-Steamer Oven over 40 years ago, RATIONAL has been driven by the ambition to provide all the chefs in the world with the best tools for hot food preparation. In pursuing this aim, RATIONAL has concentrated on developing solutions that combine efficiency and simplicity, support creativity and variety and guarantee constant top quality. It’s why the company has – and will continue to have – the number one selling commercial combi oven on the market worldwide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Three product lines to choose from depending on your cooking needs. All are 100% manufactured in Europe.
- All units come with a 2 year warranty and exclusive free access to RATIONAL ServicePlus.
- All RATIONAL users have access to ChefLine, where RATIONAL Chefs are available between 8am – 8pm, 7days per week, 365 days per year to answer any application or recipe questions.
- All RATIONAL users are entitled to a free Academy RATIONAL 1 day training seminar.
- All users can access ConnectedCooking, RATIONAL’s secure cloud based networking solution which allow users to perform asset, hygiene and recipe management directly from their desks.
- RATIONAL products are multifunctional and cover 90% of conventional cooking applications thus reducing the need and financial investment in traditional cooking appliances.
- Feel confident in your purchase, knowing RATIONAL has over 45 years of cooking research and development and more than 50% of global market share for multifunctional appliances.
- All RATIONAL products are designed to produce outstanding food quality at all times, are easy to operate (even for untrained staff) and require minimal running costs.
- Access to over 250 chefs worldwide, including 14 chefs in Australia to answer any questions you may have.
“Red Rooster has been using RATIONAL ovens for close to 30 years now. The RATIONAL ovens replaced the rotisserie ovens and reduced the cook time from an hour and a half to 55 minutes. RATIONAL ovens provide great consistency. From a quality prospective and you can also cook a variety of things which we can cook in the oven. It’s been a long partnership and it’s a very important piece of equipment and gives us some great advantages.”
Adapting to the needs of the modern day inner city consumer, the Pitt Street Woolworths Metro Store features a café, grab-and-go meals, lunch for under $10 and a smaller sized supermarket for when you just need those key items for tonight’s tea.
We sat down with Celebrity Chef Guy Grossi to discuss all things food and the Grossi philosophy on how to make it in the world of foodservice.