The Trueheat RC Series was designed and engineered by Australians, for Australian Restaurant & Cafe kitchens. The range includes oven ranges, gas cooktops, fryers, pasta cookers, salamanders, infrared barbecues and infill benches, all range matched to ensure a stylish finished design. The Trueheat brand was built on the philosophy that all restaurant and cafe kitchens deserve culinary muscle at an affordable price. For a limited time, you can also enjoy a leading 2 year warranty on parts and labour across the entire Trueheat RC Series! Learn more about this exciting offer here.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Piezo ignition and flame failure controls come standard on all 24MJ open and closed burners
- High performance quality SIT gas components engineered only from the best materials to ensure maximum heat retention and reliability
- Premium silk printed control dials and matt finish cast iron trivets across the entire range
- Range covers all the essential cafe and restaurant items: cooking ranges, cooktops, barbecues, fryers, pasta cookers, salamanders, grills, infill benches & stands
- Available in both Natural and LP gas
- Backed by an industry leading 2 year warranty on parts and labour PLUS free startup & commissioning
- Best in class safety features and made from only the highest quality components to ensure user satisfaction
- Australian owned and designed, the Trueheat range has been specifically engineered for the Australian Restaurant and Cafe market
- Stylish design, with all products featuring the same range matched rail for a cohesive look across all products
- Mix and match griddle and burner widths to customise the perfect cooking linuep for your unique needs
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We selected the Trueheat range after extensive research and not only did they come in on value for money, but the all-around performance of the equipment is second to none. It is powerful, great quality and design. I would highly recommend the Trueheat range as it has been tried and tested in a busy environment and has never let us down.”
“Our Trueheat range has been very reliable. I love the pilots on the open burners and the fact that you don’t have to light them each time is a great advantage. The Pasta cooker heats up quickly; we turn it on 10 minutes before service and its ready to go!”
We understand the needs of Australian Restaurant and Café kitchens and have designed and engineered a new accessible Restaurant and Café (RC) cooking series of gas equipment that delivers performance at an affordable price.
So, you’ve got your café concept ready to go. What’s next? The next step is perhaps the trickiest – getting your kitchen fitout right. Luckily for you, we at Comcater have 40 years’ experience fitting out commercial café kitchens and have compiled our three F’s to finding your perfect cafe fitout.
Our free guide contains invaluable information on what to look for when shopping for a commercial range, including safety and technical advice that you won’t find anywhere else and some top tips for ensuring you get a range that’s right for you.
Our Trueheat Engineer takes you through the entire Trueheat RC Series range. From the innovative barbecue to our cooking range, cooktops, salamander, fryer and pasta cooker, get to know the cooking lineup that chefs are lining up for!