Frymaster Shortening Disposal Unit 25L Oil Capacity
Trueheat RC Series Open Pot Fryer 400mm 18L NG
* Frymaster Perf Electric 14kw 2×12.5L Split Pot Fryer Covers 415.50.3
Frymaster Perf Electric 14kw 25L Pot Fryer Cover 415.50.3
* Frymaster Perf Electric 17kw 2×12.5L Split Pot Fryer Covers 415.50.3
* Frymaster Perf Electric 17kw 25L Pot Fryer Cover 415.50.3
Dean Economy Electric Fryer 20L 14kw 415.50.3
* Dean Super Runner Gas Fryer 37L NG
Dean Super Runner Gas Fryer 20L NG
From inaccurate thermostats resulting in soggy chips, to slow recovery times meaning longer wait times for customers, understanding some important features is critical to your business. Buying such an essential kitchen item can be challenging and the wrong choice can cost you money or your reputation.
Talk to someone that understands deep fryers first.
Here are the top four scenarios to consider when choosing which fryer to buy for your business:
• You’ve been serving soggy, inconsistent chips without a 1 degree accurate thermostat. Check out how Frymaster’s MJ Series produces the perfect chip, everytime.
• You’re stuck manually filtering oil at the end of service, costing you time and labour. Have you looked into in-built filtration?
• You’re losing up to $100 per hour using standard capacity fryers. Check out our gas deep fryer range from Frymaster to see how our increased production capacity means bigger profits for you.
• You want a fryer to last in your venue for years. Hear from active Frymaster users how the lifetime frypot warranty will give you peace of mind.