Manufactured in Holland from the highest quality stainless steel and components, PureVac vacuum packaging machines are built with the user in mind. Simple controls, multiple functions and self-maintenance capabilities make PureVac the best choice in vacuum sealers. With the addition of PureVac to RATIONAL and Tecnomac, Comcater now offers a total cook-chill and package solution with the best technology available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All PureVac machines are equipped with Busch vacuum pumps which have been the world leaders in vacuum pump technology for over 50 years.
- Each unit comes standard with a built-in pump conditioning program and also comes with a service kit to perform preventative maintenance.
- Three ranges to choose from – Regal, Premier and Ultra – ensuring there is a PureVac unit for any foodservice operation.
- All units are fitted with deep-drawn steel is strong and easy to clean whereas welded chambers have weak spots and deteriorate over time.
- The entire PureVac range is covered by a two year parts and labour warranty.
- Wireless, easy to remove seal bars that are made from extra durable aluminium for an extra-strong double seal first time, every time.
- Ten user defined programs on the Ultra and Premier series units, plus sensor control, gas flush and soft air programs for automatic sealing of a wide range of products.
- World leaders in vacuum pump technology, Busch pumps have an anti corrosion layer to protect against liquids, ensuring longevity of your machine.
- PureVac’s Advanced Control System (ACS) is optional on any Premier and Ultra Series unit and is the most advanced vacuum sealing technology on the market.
- ACS features 20 programs including specific red meat programs such as tenderising, marinating, sequential and liquid controls plus a label printer for easy identification of items and best before dates.