Manufactured in Holland from the highest quality stainless steel and components, PureVac vacuum packaging machines are built with the user in mind. For standard vacuum packing needs, PureVac offers simple controls, multiple functions and self-maintenance capabilities. Or for the advanced user, PureVac’s Advanced Control System offers unmatched features including red meat tenderizing, marinating, sequential sealing, advanced liquid control and HACCP friendly food labeling.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All PureVac machines are equipped with Busch vacuum pumps which have been the world leaders in vacuum pump technology for over 50 years.
- Each unit comes standard with a built-in pump conditioning program and also comes with a service kit to perform preventative maintenance.
- Three ranges to choose from – Regal, Premier and Ultra – ensuring there is a PureVac unit for any foodservice operation.
- All units are fitted with deep-drawn steel is strong and easy to clean whereas welded chambers have weak spots and deteriorate over time.
- The entire PureVac range is covered by a two year parts and labour warranty and can be fixed by Comcater Service onsite rather than back to base, saving customers time and money.
- Wireless, easy to remove seal bars that are made from extra durable aluminium for an extra-strong double seal first time, every time.
- Ten user defined programs on the Ultra and Premier series units, plus sensor control, gas flush and soft air programs for automatic sealing of a wide range of products.
- World leaders in vacuum pump technology, Busch pumps have an anti corrosion layer to protect against liquids, ensuring longevity of your machine.
- PureVac’s Advanced Control System (ACS) is optional on any Premier and Ultra Series unit and is the most advanced vacuum sealing technology on the market.
- ACS features 20 programs including specific red meat programs such as tenderising, marinating, sequential and liquid controls plus a label printer for easy identification of items and best before dates.
More than a decade on from initial discussions, the new Perth Stadium opened its doors to the public on January 21st, 2018. The state-of-the-art $1.45 billion stadium hosts 60,000 punters for an array of sporting, music and business events and is complete with two of the largest screens in the southern hemisphere, over 1500 lights…
Ashley Palmer-Watts is often called Heston Blumenthal’s protégé and is the driving force behind Dinner by Heston. Discover why he recommends PureVac.