Menumaster is a long-standing and well respected brand of commercial microwave ovens. Manufactured to the highest specifications, Menumaster delivers speed, efficiency, strength and durability – which is why it is the microwave oven of choice for fast food chains, service stations, cafés and restaurants. Comprising a complete range of commercial microwave and accelerated microwave, convection, infra-red ovens designed to meet the needs of the most demanding foodservice environments.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Menumaster comprises of a complete range of commercial microwave and accelerated microwave, convection, infra-red ovens designed to meet the needs of the most demanding foodservice environments.
- The range of Light Duty Microwaves are ideal for light volume sites and are easy to use and are the perfect replacement for domestic ovens.
- Menumaster’s Medium Duty Microwaves are designed to handle medium volume sites.
- Menumaster’s Heavy Duty Microwaves feature 100 memory
programs and are perfect for any busy foodservice outlet.
- The range of Accelerated Cooking Ovens combine convection, infra-red radiant, and microwave technologies to offer 15 times faster cook times.
- The entire range of Menumaster commercial microwaves are designed to be extremely durable allowing for years of dependable use.
- The range of Accelerated Cooking Ovens is the fastest speed oven available on the market with superior even heating for consistent results at unbeatable speeds.
- Menumaster ovens allow you to cook – not just heat – a huge range of foods from pizza, omelettes, pies and toasties without the need of a commercial kitchen.
- Menumaster allows you to expand menu items without the need of a qualified chef or range hood.
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour plus 3 years on magnetrons.
“I would definitely recommend this product [the MXP] to any cafe around Australia. We’ve had it for a couple of years now and it’s changed the way we work. Its more efficient, time saving, money saving, you can train your staff easily, it’s just simple and great – a great investment.”
While a microwave offers a quick and easy way to reheat items at your café, cafeteria or hotel, they can cause huge headaches for venues who choose to rely on a domestic model for their commercial foodservice needs.
One of the core ingredients of cafes and restaurants is speed. In fact, the entire customer experience can be shattered by long wait times, no matter how impressive your food offering is.
The Menumaster MXP cooks up to 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods, allowing quick service venues the ability to cook to order, minimise waste and reduce customer waiting times.
As a combination application that mixes the pace of microwaves and the quality finish of convection ovens, speed ovens are a perfect addition in the world of commercial cooking.
More than a decade on from initial discussions, the new Perth Stadium opened its doors to the public on January 21st, 2018. The state-of-the-art $1.45 billion stadium hosts 60,000 punters for an array of sporting, music and business events and is complete with two of the largest screens in the southern hemisphere, over 1500 lights…
Gloria Jean’s Coffees is one of the world’s biggest premium coffee chains. Based in Australia, it operates more than 1000 outlets in over 40 countries. With a menu offering for every coffee lover’s dream and a wide selection of snack and light meal options, Gloria Jean’s has innovation at the heart of the business and …